Last Updated on Friday, 29 March 2013 09:44 Written by Archana Jade Saturday, 30 March 2013 12:00
You can check various components installed on any windows server, which can be used by a website.
Please download the attached .txt file, rename it to components.asp and upload it to your site under wwwroot folder to list all the components installed on our windows server like Persits Jpg, Jmail etc.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 December 2012 10:36 Written by Antonin Monday, 3 December 2012 12:00
With Silex you can change your components properties when you want by accessing the properties toolbox.
To access your component properties just select it in the components toolbox. It opens automatically the properties toolbox.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:28 Written by Antonin Friday, 9 November 2012 12:00
As you all know components are essentials to any publication on the web. You’ll find listed below the different types of components available for Silex:
Image component (jpg, png, gif)
This component allows you to insert images with different format in your publication.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:26 Written by Antonin Thursday, 8 November 2012 12:00
With Silex it’s very easy to add / delete components in your publication.
Note: to add components to your publication, you have to:
* be in edition mode (right click on your publication + login / password) * open the wysiwyg
Just select the sublayer on which one you want to add your component(s) and click on “add component”:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess