Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:21 Written by Richi González Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:00
If you always have to manually run services at every system bootup, do it no more! This article will show you how to automatically run anything at system bootup by adding the execution commands to the /etc/rc.local script. You will need SSH root access.
Difficulty level: Easy
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors