Last Updated on Monday, 19 March 2012 09:11 Written by Andrew Ivanov Wednesday, 14 March 2012 12:00
One day in my Silverlight (out-of-browser) application, I needed to communicate with another program via DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange). Namely when someone else’s application sends data to the DDE channel, my application responds to these data. As you know Silverlight does not support DDE. But in out-of-browser mode COM automation is available.
So, how do I:Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress