Last Updated on Saturday, 8 January 2011 04:25 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 8 January 2011 03:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to find your tracking code in your Google Analytics account.
Google Analytics is a free software that provides detailed tracking of traffic to your website.
Click HERE for more How To’s about Google Analytics
1) Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/
2) Click Access AnalyticsLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:06 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 24 November 2010 08:24
Some people are telling Elgg users to disable a plugin called “HTMLAWED plugin” ( a plugin that comes as default in every Elgg install) so that they can embed content. This is not recommended.
The plugin mentioned above stops users from adding arbitrary HTML/PHP code onto your site that could break your site design and might even allow phishers to embed code in order to steal their passwords.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 March 2010 05:53 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 9 March 2010 05:53
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install CodeIgniter from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Softaculous.
2) Scroll down to Other. Find the CodeIgniter link and click on it.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source