Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 01:54 Written by Teet Bergmann Monday, 6 May 2013 12:00
- Create a new file called ‘HomePage.php’ in your ‘mysite/code/ folder. This time HomePage.php:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 01:54 Written by Mittal Patoliya Sunday, 5 May 2013 12:00
Alfresco provide the range of products where one of the recent offering is Alfresco in cloud for cloud document management. It is fully managed SaaS(Software as a Service) offering which provide the solution to organisation’s cloud document management requirement especially to the small and medium scale Enterprises who cannot afford or does not want to invest in to IT infrastructure related to ECM setup.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:21 Written by Mittal Patoliya Sunday, 28 April 2013 12:00
The general meaning which we can decipher from this word is extraction of metadata but we first need to understand what metadata is and its definition in terms of Content Management System.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 04:11 Written by Fabio Porta Friday, 26 April 2013 12:00
In this video, we will have a quick overview of the possibilities the Prestashop CMS package grants us, and try to create a blog-like structure in our store.
Running time: 10 mins
Prestashop version: 220.127.116.11
Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 02:34 Written by Mittal Patoliya Sunday, 21 April 2013 12:00
Alfresco a Java Based Open Source Content Management System is giving stiff competition to its proprietary competitors like Documentum, SharePoint, Oracle UCM etc… who are dominating players in the ECM Market.
There are various Concrete reasons which makes Alfresco more in most of the requirements.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess