Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:27 Written by Antonin Friday, 30 November 2012 12:00
When you want to use Silex it is important to understand that there is a layer hierarchy. Some layers are called “parent layers” and some are called “children layers”.
We call parent layer, a layer from which one another layer had been created (its children layer).
If you want more details about layers you can look at the article “page creation”.
3 basics things:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess