Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 13 November 2012 12:00
Occasionally, you may have technical issues with your hosting provider’s mail server, or your nopCommerce-site customers may have an interruption on their end. With nopCommerce, this doesn’t mean that you can’t recover that message, and re-send it, if necessary. Today, we’ll review how that works.
1. Log into your nopCommerce instance as an administrator, and go to the Administration section.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 June 2011 01:18 Written by Ian McIntosh Thursday, 30 June 2011 12:00
This article builds on the previous post in the series about how to setup local and remote working environments for MojoPortal.
Collation settings in SQL Server affects character set, sort order and case sensitivity.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2