Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 29 April 2013 12:00
On a previous article I talked about how some plugins have errors and start filling out the error log. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to check plugin compatibility and avoid this ‘error log’ situation in elgg 1.8
1. First, download the Code Analyzer for Elgg 1.8 plugin for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 02:34 Written by Richi González Friday, 19 April 2013 12:00
Like I wrote in a previous article, How to Check if a User is Logged in When Uploading Videos in Clip-Bucket v2, I further saw that the Upload tab from the top navigation bar was still there, in some custom templates, even when users where not logged in, therefore I decided to write this article to show you how to add a check to see if the user is logged in, if not, don’t show the tab, otherwise, show it. Note, if you are using CB template cbv2new, you don’t need to add this modifications.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 29 March 2013 09:44 Written by Archana Jade Saturday, 30 March 2013 12:00
You can check various components installed on any windows server, which can be used by a website.
Please download the attached .txt file, rename it to components.asp and upload it to your site under wwwroot folder to list all the components installed on our windows server like Persits Jpg, Jmail etc.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 04:28 Written by Naveed Ashraf Tuesday, 19 February 2013 12:00
This step show you the space usage by your SQL database and by its log file. This will show space size in MB.
1. Open Microsoft SQL Server Manager Studio to connect with SQL Database
2. Click on your database to select your database
3. Create new query
Last Updated on Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:01 Written by Richi González Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:00
Have you been in a situation where you need to check if either a phone number or a user, for example, exists in your database? When I didn’t know how to do that, I looked through several articles looking for the best and most efficient way of doing it until I found this one.
1. Let’s say we have a table called ‘users’ and it has two columns: id, name. This is our table:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source