Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00 Written by Mscott Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I will show you how to add chat rooms to your Dolphin 7.1 based site. Before we begin, we need to install the chat module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7.1 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed we can access it by clicking “Chat” on the main menu bar of the site. Chat rooms in Dolphin 7.1 are added from the user side of the website and not from the admin.
To create a new chat room first we need to exit the current room. This can be accomplished by clicking the small door icon beside the name of the current room. Next click “New Room” beside “All Rooms” in the chat window. Now enter a room name and click “Create”
Done! You can now add as many chat rooms to your site as you like. Any room created by your admin account will remain until you delete it. Also the first room on the list will become the default room and anyone entering chat will go directly into that room.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:00
A lot of sites these days have a shoutbox, not all are 100% with each site so here is a simple php script to setup your own shoutbox enjoy
Firstly, let’s setup our table, enter this SQL data into mySQL or a GUI for mySQL such as phpMyAdmin.Code:
Last Updated on Monday, 14 January 2013 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 14 January 2013 12:00
If you offer complex products, or products that are new to the market, it’s not unusual for your customers to be curious, and want to ask questions. This is a great way to connect with your customers, and increase your sales conversion rates. nopCommerce already has a “Live Chat” plugin built in and ready to go – let’s see how you can get it up and going for your nopCommerce-driven site.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:17 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 7 July 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add a group chat in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin from the Elgg community called Group Chat for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here Group Chat
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 22 January 2012 10:53 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 24 January 2012 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to add chat rooms to your Dolphin 7 based site. Before we begin, we need to install the chat module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed we can access it by clicking “Chat” on the main menu bar of the site. Chat rooms in Dolphin 7 are added from the user side of the website and not from the admin.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress