Last Updated on Friday, 8 February 2013 04:29 Written by Richi González Sunday, 10 February 2013 12:00
Last Updated on Monday, 7 January 2013 11:25 Written by Jack Yin Thursday, 27 December 2012 12:00
Invoices could be created under Customers>Orders and viewed under Customers>Invoices at admin panel. The correct invoice should include shipping address, invoice number, invoice date, order number, products name, quantity ordered, pricing etc, as the following screenshot shows.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00
Here’s a little tutorial on how to change from the default 32 characters in blog title to a larger value , say 64.
By default , in SE 4.1.4 a blog title can have a maximum of 32 characters , and if a title with more than 32 characters is entered , it will be accepted , but when viewing the blog , the title will be truncated to 32 characters.
To fix this (and also for the forum ) do the following :
Edit this —-Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)