Last Updated on Saturday, 26 November 2011 03:10 Written by Goran Ilic Sunday, 26 June 2011 12:00
There are often topics in CMS Made Simple official boards on how short content text could be added to search results from search module.
Well recently I was in need of exactly this function, and here is my solution. Unlike some solutions that require hacking core functions, I always seek for a solution that is not in need of hacking, and in most cases, there is one.
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source