Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:09 Written by Naveed Ashraf Monday, 25 February 2013 12:00
Today’s information traveling over a website needs more security. The encryption of personal information of your visitors keeps your visitor feel secure and comfortable. When sharing information from your customers with you, they want to sure that they can trust you with the given details. This also ensures them that you are able to offer a good level of security to keep their information safe. This safety also does not have less importance when transmitting your data towards the visitor.
The SSL certificates are a way available for website owners to provide best level of security to their transmitted data by encrypting the data. This encryption ensure that in any case hacked data will be useless for the hacker. It also calm the visitor to put sensitive information on your web portal.
Last Updated on Monday, 11 February 2013 08:53 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 12 February 2013 12:00
The fact that mojoPortal is a great CMS (content management system) doesn’t mean that it doesn’t also provide great e-commerce solutions, or the ability to store sensitive content. One of the best ways to ensure the security of your content or e-commerce transactions is to have an SSL (secure socket layer) certificate installed on your website. Let’s cover how to do that, and how to configure mojoPortal to utilize it.
Why is SSL Important?Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess