Last Updated on Monday, 31 December 2012 12:01 Written by Joe Stenhouse Monday, 31 December 2012 12:00
In a previous article we explained how the update function works for Opencart’s shopping cart. In this article we will describe how the DELETE function works if you should have the need to delete an item from your shopping cart. A page that you can perform this edit would be the main shopping cart page located at index.php?route=checkout/cart
The Cart ArrayLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 29 December 2012 12:00 Written by Joe Stenhouse Saturday, 29 December 2012 12:00
In a previous article we gave you an in depth look at how to add to your cart and how that reflects on both ends, the back end and the front end. This article will tell you how the cart updates if you should want to edit any existing cart contents. A page that you can perform this edit would be the main shopping cart page located at index.php?route=checkout/cart
The Cart ArrayLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 21 December 2012 12:00 Written by Joe Stenhouse Friday, 21 December 2012 12:00
Yes that’s correct, you know that it works but do you know how? Most don’t and to be fair, most don’t need to know nor do they want to know. However for those that are learning the basics of how a shopping cart works then this posting is for you. I will reveal to you everything that happens from the point of pressing ADD TO CART, to viewing items that you have added. This passage will be using code taken from the latest Opencart version 188.8.131.52
Phase One (clicking the add to cart button)Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:42 Written by Jack Yin Friday, 12 October 2012 12:00
Some community users face the following problem:
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I remain idle for 15 minutes.
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I sleep and wake the computer.
After thinking about it, it is necessary to let the store owner sets this time duration in the admin panel. It means the store owner could decide how much time to make the shopping cart logout automatically.
A simple way to resolve your issue via modifying the code as follows:
– Find the session.php in ‘includes/classes’ directory.
– Find the following code:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 2 October 2012 07:57 Written by Jack Yin Thursday, 4 October 2012 12:00
After the successful installation of TomatoCart Opensource Shopping Cart, the following steps need to be performed to secure the installation of the online store.
- Remove Installation Files
- Reset File and Directory Permissions
- Configuration Files
- Writable Directories
- Extra Protection for the Administration Tool
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess