Last Updated on Monday, 19 November 2012 11:34 Written by Richi González Monday, 19 November 2012 12:00
Today I’ll show you how to remove the CAPTCHA security from the sign up page in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. Remember that removing this security measure will expose you to have spammers and bots in your website. This article applies for the v2 branch of the script only.
1. Login into the admin_area(website.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, look for Website Settings, under Stats and Configurations tab.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:07 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 26 September 2012 12:00
mojoPortal has implemented many features in order to provide security for its users. One of those features is the CAPTCHA test. We’ll cover a few of the places this can be activated in a mojoPortal site, and ways it can be configured.
For those who aren’t familiar with CAPTCHA: “A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person. The process usually involves a computer asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to grade. These tests are designed to be easy for a computer to generate, but difficult for a computer to solve, so that if a correct solution is received, it can be presumed to have been entered by a human.” – WikipediaLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 11:29 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 30 May 2011 08:06
In this article I will show you how to protect your Elgg blogs from spammers with Mathcaptcha.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 11:23 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 24 May 2011 06:32
In this article I will show you how to install another tool to stop bot spammers called Image Captcha.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)