Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:13 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 23 June 2012 12:00
Email Marketing has become a critical sales channel for a number of businesses, allowing for timely, low-cost, direct communication with customers. Whether you’re interested in selling items in your email, or looking to strengthen your relationship with your customers (enabling a future sale), email marketing is a tool worth exploring.
Here are 10 tips to help you get started:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 3 July 2012 12:32 Written by Christine Chung Thursday, 31 May 2012 12:00
Keyword research is an integral part of any PPC campaign. Learn how you can create a comprehensive keyword list in 6 easy steps.
Step 1: Identify Campaign Goals
Begin by outlining campaign goals. This will help you tailor your keyword research efforts. Are you trying to drive sales, generate leads, or perhaps encourage users to download a newsletter or a free trial of your product?
Let’s say you work at an information technology company that sells computers, laptops, and servers. Your company’s ultimate goal is to drive sales.
Step 2: Brainstorm
Think about your goal and create a list of words and phrases that describe your product or service.
Sample Keyword ListLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)