Last Updated on Friday, 20 July 2012 03:59 Written by Mscott Thursday, 26 July 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, we’ll discuss how to disable the built in security (phpids) that comes with Dolphin 7. It has been known to generate multiple false positives and block users trying to perform legitimate site functions.
We’ll start by logging into the admin section of our website. Now click “Settings” on the left side menu. Then click “Advanced Settings” and “Security”. Under this tab you will see two options that need to be set to “-1”. The options are “total security impact threshold to send report” and “total security impact threshold to send report and block aggressor”.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 13 February 2012 11:57 Written by Mscott Monday, 13 February 2012 12:00
In today’s article, we are going to talk about the email subscription system that is built into Dolphin 7. This system lets people subscribe to your site without actually joining. This is perfect for newsletters or other promotions you might want to email to anyone who is interested in your site.
The “Subscription” block is available in the admin page builder system and can be placed on the homepage of your site.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess