Last Updated on Sunday, 5 May 2013 01:46 Written by Teet Bergmann Wednesday, 8 May 2013 12:00
As we made HomePage.php Page we added two fields to the page type + the one that’s always in pagetype the content. In this tutorial I will tell you how to use them in theme and in next how to remove the content part from the CMS. So for starting lets make the theme file.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 08:44 Written by Teet Bergmann Tuesday, 16 April 2013 12:00
Ever wonder when you use $Title and <% Control Children %> what else you can call in the templates? This page is here to help with a guide on what template controls you can call.
Controlling Menus Datafeeds:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 February 2013 04:32 Written by Antonin Saturday, 9 February 2013 12:00
A few examples of websites powered by Silex
The video below shows some examples of websites powered by Silex. It provides you with a quick overview of what can be achieved with Silex for building your own website.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 9 August 2012 11:36 Written by Jack Yin Friday, 10 August 2012 12:00
In the TomatoCart community, many users face the problem of installing languages packs and templates. In order to let the Arvixe users install the language packs and templates efficiently, TomatoCart is building a specific edition for Arvixe users.
In this specific edition, TomatoCart will pre-install two free templates that are based on the latest stable and security version. The following figure 1 displays the home page of the free TomatoCart game template that is completed for Arvixe.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12
In the previous article, we learned about what Attracta is and how it can help your website compete with others. In this article, we will learn how to begin implementing these features! Attracta is very easy to use. During this tutorial, click on any of the images to enlarge them. To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools. Click on any of the buttons to begin.
2) Before using Attracta, you must agree to the terms of services. Read the terms of service, check the box next to I agree to the Terms of Services, and click on Access My SEO Tools.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess