Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 09:08 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 17 April 2013 12:00
As I’ve been asked two times already how to get the ID of the current category being browsed in Clip-Bucket v2, I decided to write an article for it so everyone can learn how do it by themselves. Knowing how to do this, you can display specific advertisement for each category, for example.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:44 Written by Richi González Saturday, 24 November 2012 12:00
Today you will learn how to make your website look more professional. How? By enabling SEO URLs. SEO URLs make the URL look cleaner, shorter, and more user friendly, which is what every website owner wants: make their users feel comfortable in their website. This article applies for the v2 branch of Clip-Bucket. You must have mod_rewrite enabled in the server plus no NGINX or LiteSpeed instead of Apache running.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 19 November 2012 11:34 Written by Richi González Monday, 19 November 2012 12:00
Today I’ll show you how to remove the CAPTCHA security from the sign up page in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. Remember that removing this security measure will expose you to have spammers and bots in your website. This article applies for the v2 branch of the script only.
1. Login into the admin_area(website.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, look for Website Settings, under Stats and Configurations tab.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Richi González Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:00
In this article I will guide you through the steps for adding a watermark to photos in Clip-Bucket v2. The task is very simple and fast to accomplish.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into your admin_area (yoursite.tld/admin_area).Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 05:40 Written by Richi González Thursday, 1 November 2012 12:00
Today I’ll show you how to add a Global Announcement to your Clip-Bucket v2 powered website. This announcement can be plain text or can have a cool css design, sort of like YTs. You must have the plugin that CB sells. In the future I’ll write an article on how to make one without purchasing it; keep checking.
Difficulty level: Can’t be easierLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source