Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 10:37 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:00
The question on how to view multiple columns in the Member Browse section comes up very often on the phpFox forum. This article will show you how to enable the single or the multiple column view for the Member Browse section of your phpFox website.
In your AdminCP go to Settings > Manage Settings in the Menu.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 October 2011 03:02 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 22 March 2011 08:43
I will show you how you can directly browse your website’s files via SSH. I grabbed this article idea from a thread I saw in the Arvixe Forum. I use Ubuntu’s terminal to stablish the SSH connection. If you are on Windows, you can use PuTTY or any other SSH client (read more in step number one).
Difficulty level: Mega EasyLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source