Last Updated on Thursday, 20 October 2011 07:11 Written by Richi González Monday, 24 October 2011 12:00
Ever noticed the links in the description of the uploading page do not work? Well, yeah, they do not, and they have not since version 2, or so. But in all that time, very few people have noticed this. If you do not know which links I’m talking about, here is a picture for you to better understand.
We will need a text editor, you can use notepad, notepad++, vi, or whichever editor you prefer. This tutorial works for any v2 branch.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)