Last Updated on Saturday, 16 February 2013 11:36 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 16 February 2013 12:00
The nopCommerce team has put thousands of hours into this flexible, extensible and robust application; feature for feature, it’s the best open-source .Net e-commerce application I’ve ever found. However, it’s not got the same name recognition as some other open-source e-commerce solutions; the way the developers have chosen to overcome this issue is to add “Powered by nopCommerce” as a part of their UI content. They have however, provided a way to remove this for those who wish to keep their branding consistent. We’ll cover how to do that today.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:26 Written by Stephanie Brown Friday, 30 November 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to remove the phpFox branding that is enabled by default in phpFox.
phpFox offers branding removal for a one-time fee of $49. You have the option of purchasing this when you make your initial purchase of your phpFox license, or you can purchase it at a later date.
If you purchase it with your license purchase, you can take care of the branding removal when you install phpFox (as well as when you upgrade phpFox) on the Verification page as seen below.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)