Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 11:23 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 24 May 2011 06:32
In this article I will show you how to install another tool to stop bot spammers called Image Captcha.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:49 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 29 March 2011 08:25
In this article I will show you how to install a tool to stop bot spammers to protect your site and the integrity of our servers.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 09:52 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 19 November 2010 08:10
Several weeks ago, there has been an increase of spammers on elgg powered sites. According to latest research, there are several bots that are in charge of registering on your website with random usernames and posting tons of spam blogs in sites with poor security.
Spams are a very important issue. It takes out bandwidth and it can make your site go into the website blacklist. However, there is an open source plugin to protect your site from bot spammers.
This tool is only to protect your site from bots spammers, not humans spammers. It is called recaptcha, and you can download it here: reCaptchaLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)