Last Updated on Thursday, 24 June 2010 11:36 Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 24 June 2010 11:35
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to reset your Dolphin 7 admin password through Dolphin.
1) Go to your default Dolphin page and click “Login”Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 14 August 2009 04:04 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 29 July 2009 11:56
This post will give you a step by step outline on how to register Dolphin for free.
1) Set up Dolphin and log into your account. (instructions on how to set up Dolphin on your domain and log in can be found here)
2) After you log in, you should see this screenLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 13 November 2011 11:03 Written by ZArvixe Saturday, 20 June 2009 01:05
 How to Install Dolphin 7 From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
Note: The following steps are very different for newest versions of Dolphin, most of the steps are irrelevant with the release of Softaculous in our control panel and the latest versions of Dolphin. It may always change slightly as new versions come out. The concept is always the same however, certain files hold the old path and old URL in them, those need to be updated. If a new installation, it is recommended to use the Dolphin Autoinstaller in the Related Documents above as it will allow you to install into public_html. Please first read the tutorial at the related documents above. If you still choose to try to extract information from this tutorial, also read the comments by customers and staff.
The clients that have installed Dolphin into a folder besides public_html for Dolphin installation and want to move the already installed Dolphin into public_html need to proceed as follows:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 July 2009 10:57 Written by Mourad Dmeiri Sunday, 24 May 2009 09:56
Follow the steps below to reset your Boonex Dolphin’s Admin password:
1) Login to cPanel
2) Go into PHPMyAdmin
3) Click on the database you want to modify, it typically has “dol1″ or “dol2″ or something similar in the name
4) Go into the “Admin” table
3)Click “empty” on the top right and empty it out
4)Click insert on the top for the same “Admins” table
5)Put the username you want to use in the first blank box to the right of the drop down in the coloumn “Name”
6)For “Password”, click on the drop down menu and choose “MD5″, then put in the password you want to use.
Now, you will be able to login to your Dolphin admin with username and password you chose. If you have any problems, feel free to let the Arvixe staff know. Please paste your comments below.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess