Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 04:33 Written by Henry Soria Monday, 25 March 2013 12:00
Today I will show you how to set your BoonEx Dolphin website in maintenance mode.
You’ll see, with this great module, this task will be a breeze!
First, you’re probably wondering, what is the point to my site in maintenance mode …Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 04:33 Written by Henry Soria Saturday, 23 February 2013 12:00
Here are some basic tips to secure your BoonEx Dolphin website.
1) During your installation you must create an administrative profile
Don’t create a profile called “admin” but rather your nickname or first name as “henry”.
This prevents to distinguish the administrator (root) and fraud in connection (however, it is always possible with the admin ID ’1′, but we shall see in another tutorial).
2) Rename the “administration” directory by another nameLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 20 July 2012 04:02 Written by Mscott Sunday, 29 July 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, I’m going to explain the Boonex Dolphin license structure. There are 4 different license tiers, each having its own advantages.
This is the default way Dolphin is installed. Nothing is restricted and you have the freedom to add or change anything on the site EXCEPT the Boonex footer at the bottom of every page.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2011 03:08 Written by Mscott Saturday, 26 November 2011 12:00
In the past, we have talked about using the built in Dolphin 7 Anti-Spam tools. Today, we will cover a few more tips to help block the spammers who will try and flood your Dolphin 7 website.
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 June 2010 11:40 Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 24 June 2010 11:35
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to reset your Dolphin 7 admin password through your cPanel. This guide should ONLY be used if you do not remember the email you used to create your Dolphin account! If you do remember the email you used to create your account, click HERE for a guide on how to reset your password through Dolphin.
1) Sign into your cPanel.
2) Scroll down to “Databases” and click “phpMyAdmin”Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)