Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:34 Written by Mscott Thursday, 31 May 2012 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to allow your users to upload an avatar or choose one from a default group. Before we begin, we need to install the avatar module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed, it can be configured from the admin menu by clicking “Modules” and then “Avatar” in the administration section of your website.
You can enable the module and choose the photo quality of the uploaded photos from this screen. Once the module is enabled and configured, your users are able to upload an avatar by clicking “Avatar” on the account menu bar.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)