Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00
This article will focus on changing the default user avatars in phpFox.
Changing the default user avatars is a pretty simple task. You will need to remember that there are 7 different files that you need to overwrite for each of the two default avatars. These are various sizes, that are used throughout the site.
Login via FTP or your cPanel file manager, and navigate to:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2