Last Updated on Saturday, 15 January 2011 09:50 Written by Taylor Toussaint Saturday, 15 January 2011 09:50
I dont know why but it seems that when you upload an avatar photo, that photo in added to the members photo album. If you want to stop that from happening, this is what you have to do.
You need to edit this file: /modules/boonex/avatar/templates/base/block_wide.html
Download that file and open it with your favorite html editor.
Look for the following line of code, it should be right around line 22:
<span><input type=”checkbox” name=”copy_to_profile_photos” id=”copy_to_profile_photos” checked=”checked” /><label for=”copy_to_profile_photos”><bx_text:_bx_ava_copy_to_profile_photos /></label></span>
Just remove that entire piece of code. Save and upload the file. That’s It!Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2