Last Updated on Thursday, 17 January 2013 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Thursday, 17 January 2013 12:00
As we all know that when there is a new update in the wall feed it shows.
1 New Feed. Click to view it.
If you want to show updates directly in the wall without clicking anything then follow these steps.
1: Open /application/modules/Activity/widgets/feed/index.tpl
Last Updated on Friday, 21 December 2012 08:12 Written by Richi González Friday, 21 December 2012 12:00
As I’ve been recently working with a website that has a lot of jQuery and AJAX, and my jQuery knowledge was small, I was wondering how to remove the content of a <div> with jQuery. The solution was pretty easy and with just a line of code.
The element we are going to affect will be called ‘Target’.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:42 Written by Jack Yin Friday, 12 October 2012 12:00
Some community users face the following problem:
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I remain idle for 15 minutes.
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I sleep and wake the computer.
After thinking about it, it is necessary to let the store owner sets this time duration in the admin panel. It means the store owner could decide how much time to make the shopping cart logout automatically.
A simple way to resolve your issue via modifying the code as follows:
– Find the session.php in ‘includes/classes’ directory.
– Find the following code:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:35 Written by Ken Griffith Friday, 15 June 2012 12:00
Suppose you are building a catalog website in CMS Made Simple that uses the Products Module and you want to show a contact form on each product detail page. With this little trick you can customize the Subject line of the enquiry form using FormBuilder to include the Product Name automatically.
To do this, use the standard Contact Form in FormBuilder. we look up the field id of the Subject line in your Contact Form. You can do this by checking the “show field id” option in Formbuilder’s Preferences Tab.
Let’s say for example, the field number is “40″. Now, in your product detail template just put the following FormBuilder tag:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:21 Written by Richi González Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:00
If you always have to manually run services at every system bootup, do it no more! This article will show you how to automatically run anything at system bootup by adding the execution commands to the /etc/rc.local script. You will need SSH root access.
Difficulty level: Easy
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress