Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:30 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 21 January 2011 11:18
If you have your domain registered at or transferred to Arvixe, you have the following options to manage your domain.
- Lock your domain
- Private Registration
- Getting Authorization Key
- Update DNS Information
- Renew Domain
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:39 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 21 January 2011 11:10
Applied on: cPanel Hosted Email Account
Many people manually create their email accounts in a POP/IMAP client. This requires that they know each setting parameter to configure their email client (like MS Outlook). If they miss a single parameter, the email client will be unable to acces the email server.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 02:02 Written by Naveed Ashraf Saturday, 8 January 2011 01:15
Applied on: Any hosting plan at Arvixe for both cPanel and WebSitePanel users
I am going to share one easy method by which you can create a simple setup for backing up your incoming emails.
This process is very simple. You just need to create an email forwarder and need to provide a backup email address. So each email sent to your domain will also be copied to another email account/domain.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 20 November 2011 12:42 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 1 December 2010 03:17
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup an auto responder for any of your e-mail accounts using cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Mail and click Auto RespondersLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)