Last Updated on Saturday, 30 June 2012 10:40 Written by Andrew Ivanov Friday, 6 July 2012 12:00
This is necessary in order to be able to refer to an assembly of several projects and not to transfer the assembly each time with the project.
After installing Silverlight, in dialogue “Add reference” Visual Studio, we can see a set of standard assemblies that are part of Silverlight.
As it turned out, in order to enable the assembly to refer to any of the projects through dialogue “Add reference”, you need to add a special key in the registry:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)