Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 08:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 21 March 2013 12:00
GalliCache is an elgg plugin, which caches your site’s public pages and serve your users with these cached pages. By using this plugin you can avoid plenty of DB queries, page creation time. This allows increasing the speed on your website Elgg and decreasing the server load. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to optimize your elgg network with gallicache.
1. First, download the Community plugin galliCache for elgg 1.8 here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder for installation. If you don’t know how to do that, read thisLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 March 2013 08:15 Written by Bob Ray Tuesday, 19 March 2013 12:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The folks at the Arvixe web hosting service were kind enough to offer me the opportunity do some blogging for them.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 17 March 2013 09:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 18 March 2013 12:00
On a previous post we talked about how to make a simple backup of your files. It is a good guide, however it only backups the files of the files you select. What if you need a full backup of everything, including FTP accounts or database users? For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to make a backup of your hosting space with WebsitePanel
1. Log into WebsitePanel.
2. Click on your ASP hosting class:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 9 March 2013 03:25 Written by Eric Anderson Tuesday, 12 March 2013 12:00
Setup for Arvixe WebsitePanel:
1.) Login to your Arvixe WebsitePanel
2.) Click Web>Web Sites> yourwebsite.com
3.) Now under your web site’s Home Tab in the Authentication category make sure
Enable Integrated Windows Authentication isn’t checked And that
Enable Basic Authentication is checked
4.) Now under the Extensions Tab in the ASP.NET category if your site was built
with .NET 4.5 make sure that you set the dropdown box to 4.0 (Integrated)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)