Last Updated on Monday, 25 March 2013 11:11 Written by Bob Ray Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:00
In Part I of Installing MODX, we’ll look at how to get the MODX files on the Arvixe server, though the steps should cover installation on almost any server.
Downloading the FilesLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 09:28 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 March 2013 12:00
This article is about how to manually install Joomla in Linux hosting. If you want to manually install this article will serve to you.
- Download the Joomla package, here
- Upload the package it in your file manager, and extract.
- Before starting the installation, you first have to create the database and the user. If you don’t know how, read this.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:49 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 March 2013 12:00
In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 08:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 21 March 2013 12:00
GalliCache is an elgg plugin, which caches your site’s public pages and serve your users with these cached pages. By using this plugin you can avoid plenty of DB queries, page creation time. This allows increasing the speed on your website Elgg and decreasing the server load. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to optimize your elgg network with gallicache.
1. First, download the Community plugin galliCache for elgg 1.8 here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder for installation. If you don’t know how to do that, read thisLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 March 2013 08:15 Written by Bob Ray Tuesday, 19 March 2013 12:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The folks at the Arvixe web hosting service were kind enough to offer me the opportunity do some blogging for them.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source