Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 04:21 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 27 April 2013 12:00
This article is about how to create a site map on our site joomla 3.0. Using Xmap extension can do this. Xmap is a Site map generator component for Joomla. Allows you to create a map of your site using the structure of your menus.
- Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 09:42 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 20 April 2013 12:00
This article is useful for troubleshooting stylesheets, labels the homepage, browser compatibility errors. Without going to the File Manager, you can edit the template files from our control panel. Joomla 2.5 includes a built in editor of template files, very good and easy when you need to make a quick change.
- Sign into your Joomla site as an Administrator.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 3 April 2013 06:38 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 8 April 2013 12:00
Email forwarding is a neat feature that we offer that allows to transfer incoming email messages from one email account to another email account. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to add an email forwarding to your email account in WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on the Mail section and then on Accounts:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 3 April 2013 06:35 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 6 April 2013 12:00
This section, it´s about how to correctly UNINSTALL plugins from Joomla 2.5, as we remarks the importance in the article of How to install plugins is very important because you can remove the extensions that no longer used, or that are not compatibles and generate errors making a clean and organized control panel.
4 easy steps to follow for uninstall a plugin in Joomla 2.5:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:42 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 29 March 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the display language for the Admin backend and website language
1. Log into Joomla Administration
2. On the top bar menu, click on “Extensions -> Language Manager”:
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)