Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 3 May 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide changing the size of space in your mailbox in WebsitePanel.
1. Log into WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Mail->Accounts:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 07:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 15 March 2013 12:00
On a previous article, we talked about how to change file permissions in Website Panel. However, it was still confusing for our users, and even now users doesn’t seem to understand how the file permissions work under Website Panel. For that reason in this article I will explain further how to change read/write permissions
1. Log into WebsitePanel and go to the File Manager to browser your files/folders:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 07:20 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 13 March 2013 12:00
A subdomain pointer allows you to point multiple domain names to the same website, and you can do this very easily in WebsitePanel. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to add a subdomain pointer in Website Panel
1. Sign into your WebsitePanel
2. Go to Web and then click on Websites:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source