Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:17 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:00
Recently I’ve been creating several custom modifications for different clients, and they often ask me to create an area to administer configurations for it or other things. The easiest way for me to create the tab for the mod in the left column, will be shown in this article (Scroll to the bottom to see an image of what I’m talking about). Feel free to comment if you have an optimization for my method. Works for the Clip-Bucket v2 branch.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Open left_menu.html, located in ./admin_area/styles/cbv2/layout/*Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:45 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 18 December 2010 08:59
After installing Elgg, you will find that there are two boxes at the bottom of every page with some links and description about elgg. This is called the “Spotlight” and it is a great place to put useful links.
The other box under the spotlight is the copyright bar. Here in this guide, we will learn how to edit both the spotlight and the bar under it.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)