Last Updated on Thursday, 1 December 2011 02:06 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 13 December 2011 12:00
Do you have a website where you just want certain content to be uploaded? With this Clip-Bucket how-to, you will learn how to set videos inactive as soon as they are uploaded, so you can manually approve the ones that you want. This tutorial works for Clip-Bucket v2 branches.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2