Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 02:05 Written by Archana Jade Friday, 12 April 2013 12:00
If permissions of site was changing after deploying through Visual Studio 2012, please follow the instructions below -
1. Go to [My Project] -> Properties -> Publish Profiles -> [My Profile] – Web Deploy.pubxmlLearn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 08:44 Written by David Bauernschmidt Saturday, 2 March 2013 12:00
If you are a developer that uses Google Analytics in your ASP.net web applications then you know that loading up the Google Analytics in your web page should not happen when you are building the application. In the past I have always just commented out the section for Google Analytics until publishing the site. Then I would go in and uncomment the lines. This works if you do not forget to uncomment the lines in production. (This happened to me).
I decided that there had to be a better way to automatically do this. After searching the internet and pulling together prior knowledge of how an asp.net web site works I decided to use the web.config to help me. First add the following lines to your web.config production transformation file. (See here if you do not understand the transformation idea).Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 5 December 2012 07:38 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 6 December 2012 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to add Facebook comment box in elgg 1.8
1. First, download the elgg community plugin Facebook Comments box for elgg 1.8 here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 5 December 2012 07:37 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 6 December 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step on how to add Facebook comments on your Joomla blog.
- First, Download the Social Comments extension to use:
- After downloading, install the plugin, click on “Extensions -> Extension Manager”:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 6 November 2012 12:00
Machine key is used for authentication and security in ASP. If you have an asp application that requires login, you must set the Machine Key for security and to avoid a viewstate validation error. A viewstate validation error will log off any user connected to your application even if you set a 8 hours timeout. For that reason, In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to set a Machine Key to your ASP Application
The Machine Key <machineKey> element helps to control tamper proofing and encryption of ViewState, forms authentication tickets, and role cookies. Instead of creating a complicated function, we will use a tool to generate random machine keys.
1. Go to this address and get a random machine key. It should look like this:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)