Last Updated on Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:13 Written by Naveed Ashraf Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:13
Deleting E-mail in Apple Mail
This post addresses to users who are using Apple Mail.
When you are using IMAP in Apple Mail and try to delete an email an error displayed as below;
The IMAP command “UID COPY” (to Deleted Messages) failed for the mailbox “INBOX” with server error: Failed to save copy of message.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)