Last Updated on Saturday, 8 January 2011 04:25 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 7 January 2011 07:09
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup Google Analytics for your website.
Google Analytics is a free software that provides detailed tracking of traffic to your website.
Click HERE for more How To’s about Google Analytics
1) Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ (you will need a Google Account to setup Google Analytics)
2) Click Access AnalyticsLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source