Last Updated on Sunday, 3 March 2013 08:03 Written by Jack Yin Monday, 4 March 2013 12:00
This error happens when your memory is not big enough to execute the php code (uploading large images, deleting numerous products, sending mass mails etc). You would then have to enlarge the memory allocated for PHP.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess