Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 07:21 Written by Alex Ali Friday, 15 March 2013 12:00
A good (and highly recommended) security measure is to change the location of your admin directory. Essentially if a hacker was to obtain access to your admin area the amount of damage that can be done is huge with WHMCS containing all your customers’ details, servers’ details among other things.
Step 1: Rename your admin directoryLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)