Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Alex Ali Saturday, 4 May 2013 12:00
It is a good idea to whitelist your home or office IP address from being banned for failed login attempts. This prevents yourself from being locked out in the admin area should you fail to login
- Login your admin control panel
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Alex Ali Thursday, 2 May 2013 12:00
By default WHMCS will ban any IP address for a period of 15 minutes if they fail to login the admin area (invalid username and / or password) 3 times. This prevents people from being able to use multiple login combinations until they find one that actually works. You can alter the ban settings (minutes & the number of failed login attempts) by:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 4 May 2011 09:31 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 4 May 2011 09:31
Recently somebody got in touch with me asking me how to change the default Clip-Bucket’s logo from the admin area to his own (see what I am talking about in the image below). He told me it looked unprofessional if somebody ever got to the admin area login for accident, so I looked for the solution, and here it is for all you guys. Written for v2.0.91. A backup to files we are going to edit is always recommend it, in case you want to revert changes in the future.
We will need an image editor. You can use Fireworks, Photoshop, Gimp, etc.
Difficulty level: Easy (Way more easier if you are good with image editing)Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess