Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:31 Written by Jack Yin Thursday, 27 September 2012 12:00
One of the reasons Internet retailers have been hesitant to invest more heavily in social media is that it has been difficult if not impossible to determine the actual return on investment from participation. Merchants essentially have no idea how social “shares” equate to the dollars they spend and earn.
Social commerce analytics promises to be a white-hot market in the very near future. One of the trailblazers in the field is AddShoppers – www.addshoppers.com. AddShoppers offers its services to all users for free.
What are the differences between AddShoppers and other applications ?Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress