Last Updated on Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:00
We have a tremendously talented nopCommerce community, many of whom create some impressive add-ons to extend the capabilities of this powerful e-commerce product. Today, we’ll review the nopDroid add-on by JF Softdev, the nopCommerce manager for Android.
Let’s start with the basics; first, download the proper version of the nopDroidConnector for your nopCommerce instance. Unzip the folder, and extract the Misc.NopDroid folder. Drop the folder and contents into your Plugins folder on your nopCommerce site, or under your Nop.Web/Plugins folder in your Visual Studio solution.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)