Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Richi González Sunday, 22 July 2012 12:00
I’ll show you how to easily add an extension to the php.ini with a simple line in a terminal.
1. Open up a terminal or console.
The code is:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
1.8 7 7.1 add admincp arvixe ASP bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email error how how to install mojoPortal net New nopcommerce panel php phpFox richi security set up setup site softaculous tips to use video web website websitepanel WordPress