Last Updated on Tuesday, 4 December 2012 03:16 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 5 December 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to add buttons to the TinyMCE installation in phpFox.
The default installation of TinyMCE on phpFox has some of the most commonly used format buttons displayed, however, you may find that you want to offer your members more formatting options. This is very easy to do.
In your phpFox admincp, select the Settings menu and select Manage Settings.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)