Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 10:42 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 14 August 2012 12:00
Read Part 3 here!
It’s safe to say that for every target demographic, there’s a unique approach that will best achieve your goal of reaching them. Whether it’s using a color scheme or graphics, or a layout that shows your product line off to its best advantage, there is no one storefront that will appeal to all demographics. It’s a given that you’ll want to customize your nopCommerce store’s appearance to appeal to your customers – let’s touch on ways to modify an existing skin for that purpose.
nopCommerce ships with two web themes: DarkOrange, and nopClassic, under Nop.Web/Themes.Learn More
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2