Last Updated on Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00
Here’s a little tutorial on how to change from the default 32 characters in blog title to a larger value , say 64.
By default , in SE 4.1.4 a blog title can have a maximum of 32 characters , and if a title with more than 32 characters is entered , it will be accepted , but when viewing the blog , the title will be truncated to 32 characters.
To fix this (and also for the forum ) do the following :
Edit this —-Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)