Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 06:30 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 1 February 2013 12:00
Maybe you’ve heard that WordPress is a great tool to use as a CMS (Content Management System). Well, that’s right. Developed as a blogging tool, more and more users started to use WordPress as a Content Management System for their website. Today, WordPress is released as a publishing platform, which means it’s even better to use as a CMS. In this article, I want to explain why WordPress is such a good choice to use as a CMS.
1) User friendly CMSLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)