Last Updated on Wednesday, 8 February 2012 02:58 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 12 February 2012 12:00
There are times when testing custom features or skins on a mojoPortal implementation that the Cassini web server built into Visual Studio 2010 isn’t quite up to the task, or doesn’t reveal a problem that only manifests in a hosting environment. One great (and free!) way to even the odds is to utilize IIS Express 7.5 as your testing web server.
By default, whenever you run your mojoPortal instance in Visual Studio 2010, it will use the internal web server (Cassini). It’s actually amazingly simple to switch over to using IIS Server Express 7.5 as your development web server – just follow these steps.
1) Download IIS 7.5 Express here.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)